Something For Everyone
Our goal is to BE disciples of Jesus Christ and we are a congregation engaged in serving through:
- Partnering with an elementary school to provide school supplies, Christmas gifts, clothing, and treats for teachers.
- Supporting the Clemmons Food Pantry with food and monetary donations
- Donating all collections from Christmas Eve Lovefeast services to local charities
- Providing meals and other support of the homeless in Winston-Salem through City of Dwellings
- Supporting Sunnyside Ministries
- Supporting the Forsyth Jail and Prison Ministry through service and financial donations
We are stewards of our beautiful planet through:
- Embracing renewable energy
- Maintaining pollinator gardens and an official Monarch waystation
JOIN US and GET INVOLVED through these and other opportunities:
- Be part of the great Moravian music tradition. Did you play a band instrument in high school or would you like to learn to play an instrument? We can help you. Join us and play for special services and Easter Sunrise in Salem; minister to families by playing at funeral services. Do you like to make a joyful noise? Join our choir. Go with us to sing at the prison. Or join our fabulous handbell choir.
- Be part of our involvement and the involvement of the greater Moravian Church community in serving those in greatest need.
- Help us to maintain and start new pollinator and butterfly gardens
- Work with children and youth by teaching a Sunday school class, or help with Youth Fellowship, our children’s club, vacation Bible school, and our annual Easter egg hunt. Accompany youth on mission camp at Laurel Ridge.
- Find new ways to put your leadership and administrative skills to use by serving on a church board or committee.
Each year, our Middle and Senior High youth, along with adult volunteers, participate in local short-term mission trips, as well as work camps abroad, to help those in need. Whether we are asked to paint a room, build a wheelchair ramp, or repair a leaky roof, we are thankful for the opportunities to love and take care of one another.